Wednesday, February 22, 2012

lets play ball

It's sad and kind of embarrassing, but Logan was never taught how to play baseball. If you have ever met or seen his biological dad, you'll understand why. ha ha.

Me and Logan were talking one day about memories. I told him one of my most favorite memories was my Dad taking me to and from all of my tball and little league games. Logan said, "I'd like to play baseball". I was sure he'd back out and change his mind, but he hasn't! In fact, we signed him up for Little League and Heath is his coach!! We are sooo excited and can't wait for the season to start!

This was Logan's first lesson in how to hit and throw a ball. He did awesome. I think he's found a good sport for him and I'm super thankful for Heath for being such a manly, man influence on Logan!














No comments: