Monday, January 30, 2012

London's Run

This past weekend, me and my running sisters, ran London's Run - 10K. This was the final year, which is super sad since it's such a great organization. After the race, I learned that we are actually related to sweet lil London Solomon. I'm glad I was able to run for such amazing children. Along the route, they had posters with pictures of victims as well as survivors. That was hard to see. I got teary-eyed several times.

Heath is seriously THE best hubby ever! He took tons of pictures! He, Cameron and Dana (his cousins) drove to Mile 4, snapped some pictures and cheered us on, then hauled it to the finish line. Afterwards, we went to lunch with Davery/Cam/Ava/Gavin, Nate and Dana to the Williams Gateway Cafe for lunch and watched some military jets take off.

Here are a few pictures ...



BEFORE THE RACE


ME AND THE HUBS!

MAKING FUN OF THE LADY ANNOUNCING "HIGH KNEES"







KRISTA AND MICAH - SOOO DARN CUTE!


200TH OUT OF 533!!  NOT TOO BAD!

No comments: