Tuesday, December 13, 2011

the joining of two families: our begining as "the goodman's"

In February 2011, Heath asked me to marry him on the top of Sunrise Ski Resort.  It was to be kept a secret.  We would disguise our wedding as my 31st surprise birthday party!



This was THE hardest secret I have ever kept, but such an amazing bonding experience between me and Heath as we planned our wedding together.  Good thing we're best buds and balance each other out otherwise, I would have gone crazy.

The timeline of how our wedding went down:











































Here are some pictures taken by our dear friend, Ken Henderson, before the ceremony, earlier in the day.  It was beautiful and Falcon Field was having some museum show.  We had many planes to choose from.  It couldn't have worked out more perfect!!







handsome brothers

I could not be happier than to be married to Heath.  He's THE most amazing human being I know!  I am so honored to be his wife!!

Thank you to all of our amazing friends and family who came to support me and us.  I can't even begin to express my gratitude for how loved we are.

No comments: